Answered By: Ask-a-Librarian Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 643
Answered By: Ask-a-Librarian
Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 643
MCPL's EBSCOhost app gives you mobile access to articles from thousands of magazines and journals.
Download it following these steps, which include authenticating the app to your device.
- First, log into EBSCOhost. You may be asked for your MCPL library card number.
- Click the EBSCOhost iPhone and Android Applications link at the very bottom of the page
- Enter your email address. Use an email address that you can access from your device.
- An email will be sent to you immediately. Open it from your device.
- Tap the link in the email to download the app.
- Then tap the "authentication key" link in the email to authenticate the app to your device. If you do not do this within 24 hours of receiving the email, the link expires and you will need to repeat the process.
- After nine months, your access expires. Perform the authentication process again.