Answered By: Ask-a-Librarian Last Updated: Oct 22, 2018 Views: 593
Answered By: Ask-a-Librarian
Last Updated: Oct 22, 2018 Views: 593
Some materials cannot be renewed, including:
- Items for which others have placed hold requests.
- Items that have already been renewed three times (twice for MARINA items).
- Express books. These current bestsellers are not eligible for renewal after the 3-week borrowing period.
- Interlibrary loan items from OCLC are not eligible for renewal.
- Items borrowed on an Educator account.
Interlibrary loan materials from Marina may be renewed 2 times.
For further assistance, you can call Ask-a-Librarian at 240-777-0001, email email@example.com or ask at any branch.