Answered By: Ask-a-Librarian
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2017     Views: 1219

You may reserve large library meeting rooms through the County's Community Use of Public Facilities website or by calling MC311 (311 or 240-777-0311).

Some branches have smaller study, collaboration, or tutor rooms that may be reserved. Please see our Meeting Rooms and Collaboration Rooms page.

Read policies for use of these small rooms