Answered By: Ask-a-Librarian Last Updated: Aug 09, 2017 Views: 470
Some materials cannot be renewed, including:
- Items for which others have placed hold requests.
- Items that have already been renewed three times (twice for MARINA items).
- Express books. These current bestsellers are not eligible for renewal after the 3-week borrowing period.
- Interlibrary loan items from OCLC are not eligible for renewal.
- Items borrowed on an Educator account.
Interlibrary loan materials from Marina may be renewed 2 times, but a staff member must perform the renewal for you. You can call Ask-a-Librarian at 240-777-0001, email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask at any branch.