How can I transfer songs I've downloaded with the Freegal app into my iTunes?
For iOS devices, follow these steps to move your Freegal songs to iTunes:
- Plug your iOS device into your computer.
- Open iTunes. From "Devices" on the left side, click on your iOS device.
- At the top of the screen, select "Apps."
- Select the Freegal app (you may need to scroll down to see it under File Sharing) and then drag the file that contains the downloaded songs to your desktop.
- Drag and drop the songs into iTunes.
- Now you can move your songs anywhere you like, including back to your iOS device.
For Android devices, simply plug the device into your computer and navigate to the music file of the app. Drag and drop songs into iTunes.