- Download the app to your mobile device.
- When you open the app, you will see a search box for libraries. Enter your home zip code, and a list of subscribing libraries within a 60-mile radius will appear. Or you can type the name of the library: "Montgomery County Public Libraries."
- Enter your library card number and PIN.
- Browse, search, and download music directly to your mobile device.
- You can transfer songs to iTunes.
- You can download up to 5 songs per week. Music video downloads count as 2 songs. Download limits are reset early Monday mornings at 12:01 a.m.
You can also download music to your computer directly and transfer songs to your portable devices. Simply go to MCPL's Freegal.